What is Search Engine?
What is Search Engine Optimization?
What are some of the methods employed in SEO?
- Optimizing the Meta data.
- Optimizing the images used in the site.
- Adding more link that will direct people on to the site.
- Domain Registration.
- Getting Indexed in Google through Sitemaps.
What is Meta tag?
Why does my Website rank low in the search engines?
- Non-relevant TITLE tag or no TITLE tag content.
- Too many occurrences of the same word in a page (spamming).
- Missing H1 ,H2 heading tags.
- Missing ALT tag content in your graphic links.
- Non-relevant content in the first paragraph on each page.
- Less than 200 words per page.
- Very few pages of content on your website.
- No links from other websites to your website i.e having no incoming links.
How long does it take for SEO results to show up?
Does every page of my website really need to be optimized?
How important is a sitemap? Should I include a sitemap?
What is On-page and Off-page SEO?
SEO can be divided into On-page and Off-page SEO:
Involves keywords and key-phrases, plus page/title/heading formatting on your website pages. Once you are done with performing On-Page SEO, it’s very likely that you still won’t be noticed by the search engine. Relevant content in itself will not get you noticed. You might as well need Off-Page SEO campaign if you want the customer to find you.
Off- page SEO
Off-page SEO is what can be done off the pages of a website to maximize its performance in the search. Common method is to link the site to other sites. If you have other websites linking to your website then there is a high probability of your website to rank high on the search engine.